2017 Kia Sedona
Easton 2017 Kia Sedona | Pennsylvania Car Dealership
The 2017 Kia Sedona is a transformative drive with its 3.3-liter Lambda-II Gasoline Direct Injection V6 engine with 248-lb.-ft. of torque providing long lasting high performance. Including towing ability with the max capacity of 3,500 pounds and a 6-cylinder engine offering 276-hp.
The 2017 Kia Sedona is a minivan with design in mind. Getting an estimated 18-city and 25-highway MPG, it is designed with luxury in mind. Engineered with Amplitude Selected Dampers, added rear strut reinforcement, and new high-strength chassis to improve handling and dynamics, this is the minivan that will make your neighbors jealous.
The exterior is sleek, toned, and sophisticated. The upswept beltline, LED lights, available 19-inch chrome wheels and Projector Beam Headlights with LED positioning are meticulously designed with class. The front showcases a raked windshield and bold front grille. The sophisticated design continues with wrap-around rear glass, LED taillights, integrated bumper guard, and spoiler to add a splash of style. When up close, the minivan resembles that of an SUV.
The Interior offers luxury, space, and available first-class lounge seating for 7-8 passengers. Available second-row first-class lounge seating with ultra-soft Nappa leather trim, adjustable armrests, winged headrests, and retractable footrests. You may never get your passengers out of the van. YES, essentials crafted the Sedona’s interior stain repelling cloth. Repelling stains, odor, and static as well. Making clean ups a breeze.
The available slide-n-stow seating allows you to fold the second-row seats upright so the third-row seats can fold and be stored under the floor. Giving you space without having to remove seating. The second-row center section can be removed to offer more room. You determine the space you need.
Let the sunshine in with the all-new available dual sunroofs. The power operated sunroof and sunshade tilts or slides at just a push of a button. Keeping all passengers comfy, the comfort climate allows three different comfort levels customized simultaneously offering Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control for driver, front passenger, and rear seats. The available second- and third-row retractable sunshades provide a cooler cabin.
The front seating has ventilation with three fan settings to cool with available second-row heated seat cushion. An available cooling glove box is offered to keep snacks or beverages on-the-go. The SUV-inspired console is center positioned, giving a cockpit feel with generous storage space for you to store all the extras needed. Multiple outlets can be found inside providing faster USB charging, keeping devices charged and ready, eight outlets in total: 3 12v outlets, one AUX/USB port, 2 available AC power outlets, 2 available USB 2.1 rapid- charging ports. Infinity Premium Audio keeps your tunes going and a Rear-View Conversation mirror comes standard so you can see your tiniest passengers.
The Smart Exit, (perfect for families with children), is an available Power-Sliding Anti-Pinch Door system that stop your doors when built-in sensors detect an object in the way. Plus, you have four different devices to operate the doors, including the key fob.
As with all Kia models, technology is an elemental force. This minivan has rear-camera display, Apple CarPlay to sync your iPhone and apps, and Android Auto connecting you to all the features on your smartphone right on your digital touch-screen display. The Smart Power lift gate provides touch-free automatic opening when standing behind your Sedona with your smart key. An available surround view Monitor using four mounted cameras, project a bird’s eye view right onto your in-dash screen.
You can drive safely with the available autonomous Emergency Braking system that applies the brakes if a potential crash is detected. Smart cruise control helps keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you. The available Lane Departure Warning System alerts you if you stray from your lane. Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Cornering Brake Control (CBC), both help you maintain better control during specific driving circumstances. Brake Assist senses emergency braking situations boosting braking pressure. Electronic Brake-Force Distribution adjusts braking front to rear depending on your load. Hill-Start Assist Control keeps your Sedona in place while moving off an incline and the Traction Control System aids in avoiding wheel spin.
The body of the Kia Sedona is made with over 50% high-strength steel and designed to help absorb and dissipate energy from possible impact with front and rear crumple zones to help preserve structure during a collision. Inside are airbags with sensors detecting impact levels and presence of a front passenger to aid in managing airbag inflation. The 3-point over-the-lap and shoulder seat belt with Lower Anchors and tethers for children in tow help ensure your passengers are safely secured while in transit.
- Fuel Type:regular unleaded
- name:3.3L V6 24 Valve Gas Regular Unleaded
- fuelType:regular unleaded
- Basic, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Rust, 5 Years, 100000/L Miles
- Roadside, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Drivetrain, 10 Years, 100000/L Miles
- External Temperature Gauge
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip Computer
Front Passenger Seat
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments:4
1st Row Seats
- 1st Row Seat Type:bucket
- Adjustable Seat Headrest
- 1st Row Upholstery:cloth
- 1st Row Headrests:2
- 2nd Row Leg Room:41.1
- 3rd Row Leg Room:34.8
- 1st Row Hip Room:59.3
- 3rd Row Hip Room:50.0
- 2nd Row Shoulder Room:63.1
- 2nd Row Hip Room:66.1
- Epa Interior Volume:206.2
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room:59.4
- 3rd Row Head Room:38.9
- 1st Row Head Room:39.8
- 1st Row Leg Room:40.9
- 2nd Row Head Room:39.4
- 1st Row Shoulder Room:63.9
- Power Outlet(s):12V
- Steering Wheel Adjustments:tilt and telescopic
- Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel
- Audio Controls On Steering Wheel
- Phone Controls On Steering Wheel
- Cupholders Location:front, rear and 3rd row
- Seatback Storage
- Door Pockets Location:front and rear
- Overhead Console
- Center Console:front console with storage
- Front Air Conditioning Zones:single
- Front Air Conditioning
- Rear Heat:rear ventilation ducts with fan control
- Rear Air Conditioning
- Rear Air Conditioning Zones:single
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments:6
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
2nd Row Seats
- Folding 2nd Row:one-piece folding
- 2nd Row Seat Type:captains chairs
- Adjustable 2nd Row Headrests
- 2nd Row Headrests:2
- Headlights Auto Delay:auto delay off
- Headlights Dusk Sensor:dusk sensing
- 1st Row Vanity Mirrors
- Turn Signal Side Mirrors
- Exterior Mirror Adjustment:power
- Overall Width Without Mirrors:78.1
- Minimum Ground Clearance:6.7
- Overall Length:201.4
- Overall Height:68.5
- Overall Width With Mirrors:89.3
- One Touch Windows:1
- Power Windows
- Rear Wiper:rear window wiper
- Intermittent Front Wipers:variable intermittent
- Rear Defogger
- 3rd Row Center Seatbelt:3-point belt
- Rear Brake Type:disc
- Front Brake Type:ventilated disc
- Antilock Braking System:4-wheel ABS
- Braking Assist
- Power Door Locks
- Anti Theft Alarm System
- Head Airbags:front, rear and third row
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Side Curtain Airbag Rollover Sensor
- Side Airbags:dual front